Encourages Increased Coloration through Biochrome production in Corals, Clams, & their Allies
- Provides numerous elements important to the formation of various biochromes
(biological pigments), complex molecules that give coloration to plant and animal cells
through their selective color-absorption and -reflection characteristics.
- Formulated specifically to provide trace quantities of elements for gradual incorporation
into, and formation of, biochromes known to occur within zooxanthellae, such as
chlorophylls a and c, beta carotene, and xanthophylls.
- Does not influence population density of zooxanthellae, which would put the overall
health and survival of the host organism in a precarious situation.
- Formulated by a marine scientist.
- For complete information, click the 'Technical' button at the top right.